Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I know That I don’t need a whole lot of anything I just want a little bit of everything




Currently listening to: Keith Urban

Rexburg has been awesome this Spring! I've been swimming, hot tubbing, shooting, muddin', and fishing... Basically all the  cliche' things you do while living in Idaho. Along with getting snow cones, "reading" your textbook on the grass, bridge jumping, Taco Bell, and laying in the hammock across the street. Basically, its just nice to be back in school. A week ago I signed up for my classes in the Fall, and realized I only have 2 more semesters then Student Teaching!! Half excited, half panicked. I kind of like not being a real adult, not having responsibilities to anyone but myself... 

 I took a 4 credit Science class for the first block. It was definitely hard, but Bro McNeil was awesome, and made it worth it. On the last day he lectured he busted out the Magic School Bus, which of course we HAD to take a picture with ( we want to be teachers... there's no other explanation;)  Below is Nikki, one of my best friends that I have met from classes. She is responsible and made me focus in class. 

I had a doctor's apt in IF where I got to see some good friends from work. Julie and Nathan always make me laugh!

 I decided at the last minute to go home for Memorial Weekend, and so I got to spend it with these little goobers.

*** Kate's getting married in 10 days! So happy for you! 
**Beau would have been in this picture, however Beau doesn't believe in smiling. Ever.

 One of many trips to go shooting


 First time fishing! Really fun, and it tasted really good. Too bad I got freakishly sunburnt...

Finally running again, we'll see how long this lasts haha.

 This is my last semester with Ashley as a roommate, and I am wee bit sad about it. 

Quick Cancer Update:
I had a CT scan on Friday, but because of the confusion between doctor's offices, I am still waiting for the results... But I'm not worried! It has a low chance of coming back. However, they did poke me 9 times (not exaggerating) because my veins are all screwed up from chemo. They supposedly will bounce back eventually. At one point they were looking at my neck to poke, and it was super ticklish and weird! And they almost had to give up, but they eventually got it! 
Things that make Molly happy :]
  • Beautiful weather, being outside
  • I am THIS close to wearing just my hair out in public
  • Abby is having a baby boy!!
  • For some odd reason, boys keep asking me on dates... They make nights pretty enjoyable :)
  • Having a reason to wear your fancy perfume
  • I'm officially signed up to take the Praxis Exam in July!
  • country music
  • The whole family will be home for July 4th, its going to be an adventure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment