Friday, July 12, 2013

the life of a single college student is pretty great

Life has been pretty great. I have a low credit load for the second half of the semester, so I was worried about having a lot of free time and just sleeping. Not a problem. The last few weeks I have been playing outside almost everyday. 
A few weeks ago was our ward activity. Perfect summertime food (watermelon, hamburger and chips), getting unsuspecting people wet, and then mud football. Which turned into just a mud fight. It was so much fun. (I had a white tank top on and a blue shirt...) Jesse and I started a war where we just smashed mud at each other. I am trying to track down the picture of us together, its pretty great. My friend Haley said I look like a wookie, just missing a spot on my face. 



Bishop Jeppson fired up the water truck and blasted us all down with water to try and clean us off. It kind of worked. To the right is me after. 




 Bridge jumping! It took me awhile to get out there this year, but it did not disappoint. We drove out to Fun Farm Bridge near St Anthony and have tons of fun because we were the only ones there. (Dont worry Mom, I didn't jump off the top). 
 My feet/ legs probably think I hate them because they are so chewed up. Bruises and cuts everywhere, I sort of catch my feet on rocks all the time. 










My Sandbar peeps! And partners in crime, I always have a good time with these girls.

Kasey! My good friend who I met in  my Literacy class. What would I do without her? ... fail. I would fail class.

I wasn't kidding about being outside a lot. Also I just haven't taken that bracelet off since I put it on in December. 


 THINGS THAT MAKE MOLLY HAPPY:]

  • Pranking. 
  • Freshly washed blankets
  • My short hair in this hot weather!
  • Italian Sodas
  • I officially have a job for the 7 week break
  • The semester is almost over!



1 comment:

  1. So cute, Molly! I was thinking about the Ivy today with all my sweet roomies and my awesome Molly just across the way. I miss you girls!

    ReplyDelete