Thursday, August 1, 2013

Soundtrack of My Summer

Currently listening to: Boys like Girls

ABC’s of my Summer
The Great and the Ugly of my Summer thus far. Best summer ever.
A: All nighters, allergies
B: Bruises, Bridge jumping Baking cookies, Bonfires 
C: Chaco’s, CoAg, CT scans , Class 
D: Diet Coke   Dancing in the rain
E: Exploring outside
F: Fishing, Farm boys, FHE mom
G: Grain Dust,Grave sites, Girl talk, GPS
H: Harvest, Henna, Horkley’s soda, Hospitals,  Hiking, HAIR
I: Invitations(14 so far...), Ice caves, Idaho, Italian Sodas
J: Jokes
K: Kindle Reading 
L: Luke Bryan, Leopard swimsuit
M: Mountain Dew, Mud Football,  Macklemore,Mackelmore - Any song, the mans a lyrical genius. Music,  Midnight adventures, Montana
N: Nightmares  I love these people!New Friends, Molly Thomas's photo.No More Cancer!
O: Outside, Off-roadingOld Friends 
P:  Pranking wars, Purring cats
R: Rigby Lake,  Reading, Road trips, Raspberries
S: Sand bar, Swimming, Survivor's Guilt, Safety videos, Shaved ice,Snap chat, Sunscreen, Shorts
T: Tan lines, TOMS  Thunderstorms, Tests
U: Utah, Ultra Sounds, Under the stars
V: Valley Fair Amusement Park, Video games, Visiting graves
W: Warped Tour, Photo: Amazing energy from CT today! Love you all. -m #younglondon #warpedtourWashington, Wigs, Wallowing
Y: Yellowstone National ParkYoung London
Z: Zero Camping because my friends are lame. 
Things that make Molly happy :]
  • Going to Warped Tour!!! Seriously epic, its my new tradition
  • Roller coasters
  • Caffeine. Caffeine is the only thing that keeps me functioning these days.
  • Driving through beautiful areas on my many road trips.
  • Kylie's going to be my roommate next Spring!!
  • Going to bonfires
  • Allergy medicine
  • I have a job! Where I get money! Its a great solution to most of my problems
  • MY Bed. In MY room.
  • All my friends are getting married in the next few weeks, so happy for them!
  • Midnight trip up R Mountain with my girl Kasey, Sarah and new friend Ray! Oh... and Tannon too I guess;)
  • Beau helped me fix the music dilemma I have been having in my car, or rather the lack of music
  • Its summer so I can just read whether it be in the chair in the afternoon or under the covers late at night
  • My brothers think I'm cool enough to hang out with, so I always have a wing-man at a social event.
  • I was told today at work that I smile too much. Then he brought in a camping chair that is a giant smiley face :)


3 comments: