Sunday, September 22, 2013

that's my kind of summer

Currently listening to Luke Bryan "That's My Kind of Night"
My adorable Jessica and I on our way to paint for Pre-Harvest. Then Jessica abandoned me for Michigan. Stupid Michigan. 



- People telling me "You smile too much."
- Probing jokes
- BETS (also, Molly winning bets against Brandi because Brandi sucks at guessing)
- Bob. Baaaawwwb Clausen
- Fruit snacks from my favorite driver :)
-dogs. sweet adorable loving dogs that make your crappy days awesome











The Cowboy let me pet his dog while he dumped his truck.
















Ben's mom made the best dang cinnamon rolls I have ever eaten in my life.
                                                                                           OFFICIAL PROBER
















"Holy Sh!%. What a mess." Direct quote from Bossman Al when there are so many trucks they cannot pull off the scale. (ThisHappenedMoreThanOnce)


Results of WhatAMess: Ground pile. First time in yearrrrrrs.

View from the doorway when a truck pulls up.


Snorting.... we laugh at each other so hard that we snort

Fireworks in St Maries! Our last night together so we had to make it epic.

Hearing Anita say "Granola" instead of "Canola" and having to keep a straight face
Making sure you have "Broad Shoulders"
"Keep your underpants to yourself people"- Heidi
LUKE BRYAN
Teaching drivers The Rule: "If I wave, you wave back."
Speak of them and they will come (seriously all.the.time)
Applebees after work with co-workers


















Stormy nights, dancing in the rain



Creeper McCreeperson
DIBS. No, ETERNAL DIBS
Using neon Sharpies for everything
Diet Coke w/Lime and Dr. Pepper
"You do what you feel!"- Brandi when making a decision.
Our genius contraption to kill flies. Genius in theory I mean, it was terrible in practice.
FN
"Lets take the party outside"
MCMondays
Bruises in the shoulder
Lounging in camo chair and smiley face chair



THINGS THAT MAKE MOLLY HAPPY :]
-being back in Rexburg
-my roommates
-watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S
-meeting people that make you laugh so hard its from your gut
-driving under the light of the stars



















No comments:

Post a Comment