Saturday, November 2, 2013

Whatever She's Got

Currently listening to: David Nail
This last weekend some of the roommates and I went to a  David Nail concert in Boise. I was excited to go because: 1. I love concerts 2. I have never been to Boise 3. I am always down for an adventure with the roomies

 Starting out the road trip, about to listen to everything from Randy Houser to Fall Out Boy, the drive was about 5 hrs.
 After stopping at Kylie's dad's place to drop off our stuff and get ready for the concert. All ready to "get our country on". We were so excited for Kylie, it was her first concert ever!
 Downtown Boise
 I hang out with babies.... 


 During "Whatever She's Got" our favorite song on Pandora!
 David Nail himself 
 We passed the Boise temple on our way home from the concert. 

I was so excited. It is a widely made joke that I am just a child at heart, as was demonstrated when I was so happy to jump and play in some leaves.

*Funny note. Kylie brought a bunch of these leaves home with us, planning on doing a "craft". The leaves ended up molding, something she was not particularly happy about.

Kylie's dad is a cop, and they have one of those drug dogs. I was terrified of him the whole weekend, so thankfully they kept him outside. They told me not to look the dog in the eye, so of course I was paranoid every time I even looked in his direction. 

All in all it was a great weekend! I also want to come back to Boise. We had fun shopping, the weather was great (I mean I was in shorts the whole time!) and ate some delicious food. I am very content with life right now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment