Friday, May 9, 2014

Movie Marathon Time

I am so excited right now! I just got done skyping with the brother Ty, and we have made some excellent plans in regards to this Fall. 
We started talking about the terrible movies we used to watch growing up, and how we still loved them. Then I said that we should watch them again for fun. To which Ty responded that it was a scathingly brilliant idea (my interpretation of his words anyway) but then he got really close to the computer screen and threatened me. Apparently he is under the impression that I fall asleep while I watch movies, when really its only happened two or three (or ten) times. 

In preparation of this Fall, we made a list of the movies that represent our childhood and we want to watch again! (Any other Thomas sibs that want to contribute, feel free)

Movies that define my childhood. (And that I will be watching with Ty):
Sandlot 
Space Jam
Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Terminator 
Ferngully
Power Rangers

Godzilla
Lost in Space
Thumbelina (Ty thinks he's getting out this one, but not a chance. If I have to sit through Lost in Space, you are totally watching Thumbelina) 

Beethoven
Swan Princess

Rescuers
Rats of Nimh
Dances with Wolves
The old James Bond
Its a Mad Mad World
Mighty Ducks

Maverick
X Men animated series
Italian Job
Independence Day
Dennis the Menance
Jurassic Park
Patriot
Gladiator


It may take us all semester to watch them all, but it is happening.


The iconic twinners picture

The picture that makes all girls go "Aaaaah, he's such a good brother!" (I mean he totally is, but its funny to hear girls squeal about it)


Thanksgiving 2011


MAJOR throwback to our piano playing days... Now I am proud to say Ty is taller than me.






No comments:

Post a Comment