Sunday, November 23, 2014

Good times in Apt 2511


I haven't posted too many pictures to Facebook this semester, it just seems like a hassle. So here is an assortment of inside jokes and good memories of Fall 2014.

Rebecca hates reduced fat anything, but we really wanted brownies and that's all Marisa had. There were a lot of reduced-fat jokes that night. Since then, Sunday night has become traditionally brownie night.

Literally rolling.... I can't remember what was so funny.

Trying to take a selfie, but as per usual I am laughing at everyone else.

Playing Ultimate football in the rain... Two nights in a row



Arm wrestling late one night, Desi and Megan are both beasts!

From Twister Spelling to anemometers (measuring wind), I am always working on a project for my students.










Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas, but I am not allowed to sing Christmas music or watch Christmas movies until the day after Thanksgiving, according the roommates.

This weekend one of my best friends in the world got married! I met her in China and she was my partner in crime. 
Sharing a bed, just like in China :)

At the rehearsal dinner, love this girl!

THINGS THAT MAKE MOLLY HAPPY:]
- brownies (not the reduced fat kind)
-1 more day of classes until break!
-watching Walking Dead with the roommates and Shelbourne 8
- good health
-diet coke (though this is counter productive for previously said good health)
-watching extravadance, this semester is was so good
-new beginnings
-friends who watch out for me, and don't ever leave me behind
- getting manicures at the hair school
-its getting warmer outside!
-the roommates are doing secret santa!! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment