Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Summer Days

So, I have been pretty busy. In fact, I was home for about 10 minutes this whole weekend. But, that is okay because life was pretty good. Friday at work was fun. We drove to Spokane twice, so that ate up some time. We also got to stop by Franz and bought those pie things that are reaallly bad for you. I bought the chocolate pudding things, and they are like 560 calories, in ONE. But, hey sometimes you have to have a treat. It was fun to go. Erin, Jessica and I decided that we are going to go to the lake this next weekend, so that was fun to plan. After work, I got to take a shower, and then Sonia picked me up. Sonia was a good friend of mine in high school, and I always thought she lived super far away. Negatory. She aaactually lives about 10 miles away, which made my day. So, we went to go see Crazy Stupid Love on Friday night. Awful horrible movie. I do not recommend it AT ALL. So, we actually walked out of the movie. It was still pretty late when we got home, so we went to bed. I just love Sonia's house. Its like a legit farm house, down to the old wooden floors. I loved it. So, when we woke up we had farm fresh eggs and sausage for breakfast and then Sonia made the dark chocolate brownies we were supposed to have made the night before. So, then I had brownies and ice cream for breakfast. I swear, junk food tastes so much better when you have it for breakfast. Then we watched The Eagle. It was pretty good. It had Channing Tatum in it, so I was game:) Then I had to go home. I was home for a few minutes and then I babysat for my brother John and Emily so they could go to the temple. Then I went up to Spokane to watch Abby's kids so she could go to her 10 year class reunion. Man she's old... Just kidding Abby! So, I was so beat from the whole week and having not caught up my sleep, I passed out before Abby came home. I knew I would have fallen asleep if I tried to sleep so I spent the night at Abby's. It was good to catch up, because I feel like I haven't talked to Abby in forever. So, then I slept in Sunday morning and went on a walk with Abby and the girls. Then I did the girl's hair for church and got myself ready then went to Singles Ward. I was in kind of a bad mood all during church today, so I won't linger on that... I don't really like dwelling on unpleasant feelings.
Anyways, after church I went to go see my Grandma who I really don't see very often. So, it was good to catch up with her. Then we had dinner, which was this slightly spicy chicken which was pretty good. I love being at home and eating good food on Sunday. Then, I went over to my other Grandma's and got to see some cousins that I have not seen in a long time. I made plans to go the Davenport with them, and I am pretty stoked because the Davenport is soooo pretty.  So, yeah its been pretty awesome. I have to go to bed now because I have to be at work at 6 AM tomorrow. I don't do so well in the mornings... Wish me luck
Things to be happy about [<3]

  • that wonderful smell you only smell in the country in the summertime
  • music-its wonderful!
  • family- they keep life fun
  • Sleep! it keeps you sane

No comments:

Post a Comment