Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I love weekends

 
Ty is the closest in age to me,so I love talking to him. Aaaand, he brought me back something cool! A scripture case made out of zebra and elephant and ostrich. It's pretty cool. And this cool bracelet. It looks like something you could buy at the fair for a dollar. BUT its not! Its from Africa! On Friday Ty and I went to go visit the new Freeman High School. Its so big and new and different!


Last weekend I went home because Ty just got home from his mission in ... ZIMBABWE!!!So, I got out of class at 12:30 on Thursday and then I drove like a speed demon home. I made it in 6.5 hours, a personal best;) Ty is all tan and tall and he has this funny accent. It was so good to see him.
Somewhere on his mission(:
On Friday Ty and I went to go visit the new Freeman High School. Its so big and new and different!This isn't a very good picture.  Freeman is all scary and big and fancy and stuff. Plus I don't know half of the teachers now. Its a little weird growing up...
And then on Saturday night, a bunch of us went to my Grandma Hanford's for her birfday. She will always share a birfday with my nephew Connor. It was nice. I don't every eat KFC unless I am at my Grandma's house for her birthday. My teeth hurt really bad because I just had my braces tightened. So I had plenty of biscuits and gravy. Yummy! 
Ty's homecoming was amazing. Lots of people came, and Ty gave an amazing talk. Then John and I left after sacrament and headed back to R-town. It took us a while because of all the cops. All in all I did not get back to my apt until 1 and then I went to bed around 6. Drinking 44 oz of Diet Coke was not so great of an idea. So then I woke up for my 9 o clock class and then went to bed early the next night(: 

THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT~
  • Ty is home and he still likes me!
  • My car is functioning as it should
  • A major project is finished for a class
  • I am going to Yellowstone this  weekend with my roommates
  • General Conference is this weekend- I need some inspiration
  • Comfy shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment