Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Septemberrrrrr

So its been a while....
But I have been really busy. Harvest is over(for me at least!) And I am kind of missing
seeing all the tandems, smiling at all the drivers, and driving past wheat and barley fields. But September is here!

With it is a promise of a good semester. I am excited for my classes, most of 
seem pretty interesting. My Humanities class as well as my Climate Change class are not super interesting, but I am required to take them and my professors are pretty cool. I really like my international class, which focuses on Pakistan. I really don't know very much about the Middle East and I am excited to learn more. However, I can tell I will keep busy this semester with my classes. Most of them are only 2 credit classes, but my teachers seem to think they are 3!
My roommates are all sweethearts, I love them all. 4 of them have already roomed together for a while, and 2 of them are sisters, so everyone is just really easy going about stuff, and everyone is willing to chip in where needed. I am so glad because I had a bit of a rough semester before. 
I am taking some Education classes, and that is probably one of my favorites. I guess that is a good thing because that is my major(: I am excited about my Special Ed class, not so much my ED 200 class. But, again, the teacher is pretty cool. 

THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT:
  • Roommates
  • Good Teachers
  • Ty gets home in a week!!!!
  • My computer is working again
  • I attend BYU-Idaho
  • Priesthood blessings
  • Cousins(:


1 comment: