Friday, April 27, 2012

all i can do is be me, whoever that is

i am molly ann thomas. aunt, college student, friend.


i think i might just want to be a hippie. no worries right?

i am happy when i am outside. 
 
i have this secret love for flowers. can't get enough of them!

i miss my kate. 

i fear squirrels. no joke- they terrify me. this dude is ready to pounce if you are not ready!
i feel lonely sometimes
i smell my candle from my Uncle's shop. It smells like lilac, only better :)

i usually have a diet coke within reach
Diet coke  laura_blair




i wonder about the future


i regret not going to senior prom


i love my family. ( we need a more recent photo with everyone actually in it)

i worry that i am not a good enough person.


i am not a social person by nature.


i remember being a kid and having no problems besides trying to figure out how to jump off the chicken roof without getting caught by mom.
i believe in jesus christ. he loves me:)
i sing in the shower
i dont always brush my hair after the shower. 


i dont like the center of attention on me
i write to remember my life


i win at air hockey against my bishop. like a boss




i want to go on a road trip. in THIS van.



Fishing in Alaska


i also want to try fishing. i have never done it before, but i feel like it might be awesome.


i lose my cell phone and keys all the time.


i dance when no one is watching me



i never do anything spontaneous. mental note: i should do that more.


i listen to every kind of music.  but right now, it is matt & kim. (if you have not heard of them, look them up RIGHT NOW!)
i dont understand math. it makes me mad.


i can be usually found with my good friend tori these days. she is such a peach, i don't know why she hangs out with me, i am a terrible friend :P

(seeing the lucky one- go see it ladies!)


i need my parents. they are always there for me, i just forget sometimes. (i also need another, more recent picture with my daddy)


and that's me!


things that make me happy, as of lately:

  • disney movies
  • mumford and sons on replay
  • the sun, its so warrrrmmmm
  • a clean room
  • friendly neighbors
  • recipes i find on pinterest
  • avocado night with my girls allison and tori
  • not expected mail
  • movie night in IF with my friends from work
  • the new testament- who knew it had such good stuff in it? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment