Thursday, April 12, 2012

Its good to go home

So this past week I have been taking a break from reality, and I went home for the Spring Break.
Something that makes me so happy is that it is starting to act like Spring! 
If you look at the bottom left corner, there is a fat little bumble bee:) I was so happy this  morning when I woke up in MY BED and the window was open and I could smell the fresh air,the birds were chirping obnoxiously in the background and I got to snuggle up in my old blankets. Ah man, it was just fantastic! 

Aaaaand, I got to spend a night with my girlies! I love seeing these beauties when I come home, its definitely one of the highlights:)

I also had the opportunity to visit the grave of my good friends from working at Co Ag.  I became close to Levi and Tiffani the summer of 2010, and they both died unexpectedly in September of 2010. I took it kind of hard at first, but I am happy to say that each day I think I understand a little more about the Lord's timing:)
Rest in Peace, I love you guys!
I didn't take too many pictures on Easter before my ipod dies... sad day:/
But I did get a FEW pictures on Easter Sunday


THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY :)
  • Mumford and Sons- I can't get enough of their album, its on repeat ;)
  • Fresh air! Seriously, I took it for granted- my new apt's windows will NOT open:/
  • My car works1
  • Family <3
  • Watching NCIS and Big Bang Theory with my mommy:)
  • Getting compliments on my cooking!
  • I get my own room this next semester!
  • My hair is growing longer!!!
  • I have a job lined up for the summer
  • I have more books for my kindle than I could ever hope to read
  • BASICALLY my life is just awesome. Its a good good life
PS-
Can I just say that my parents are awesome?! Sooo... I got myself into a spot of trouble because I made a few stupid judgement calls... My mom helped me out. She wasn't happy about the situation, but she didn't leave me high and dry. And my Dad? He answered his phone when I needed his help with buying a part for my car. He gave me his opinion, which I trust pretty much 100% when it comes to cars. Because my dad is a truck driver, he fixes his own truck quite a bit. Which results in a very studly father who can help his daughter out in a pinch when she has no idea what to buy. Aaand he called me later to see what I ended up buying, and wondering if it worked out.
I love my parents <3



No comments:

Post a Comment