Thursday, October 10, 2013

Adventure exists anytime we tiptoe across the line between our comfort zones and the unknown. It is not defined by the activity we are doing or the place we are in. It is not something that happens out there. It burns inside each of us every time we take that leap."

Life is pretty freaking fantastic :]


- This morning in my practicum, my cooperating teacher told me I was a natural, and I was ready to have my own classroom. It made me so happy because while I still have a little while, I am actually terrified of having my own classroom. But I was reminded today that I am where I need to be. I'm ready to do this!
- I'm going to Texas in January to see my sister. Six Flags, fantastic shopping, and sunny weather: can't wait! 


- Then I am going to China. Finally! I get to go after all. I can't express in words how excited I am. I just had this feeling that if I didn't go I would regret it for the rest of my life.

The Great Wall of China theat  http://media-cache7.pinterest.com/upload/77124212338217241_LEVzAaUY_f.jpg
Great Wall
Li River, China.
Li River

The Leshan Giant Buddha, Chengdu, China - Wallpaper
The Leshan Giant Buddha, Chengdu, China
Shanghai, China. Plenty to shop - Places I have been
Shangai
Just a taste of what I will be experiencing :] 

Taking big leaps might be scary, but so worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment