Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm not listening to any music... so I don't know what to name this.

So the last few days of school have been really tough. I had a lot of tests, observations, group projects, as well as tutoring sessions. Long days on campus. I am still alive which is good, and hopefully life will die down a bit.
Just one of my many spectacular pranks, this kid tried to declare open war on us so we stole his mattress... over night. And his left shoes. He insisted we return it or he would "get us back 10X worse." (he hasn't... all talk no action). So, we decided to saran wrap his mattress to the pole outside his apartment. Basically, we're geniuses.



 The days of my faux hawk are coming to an end. I am a little bit sad about this, it fits my personality quite well. But alas, I must move on and get a grown up hair cut.                                       
 We decorated our apartment for Halloween! Our apt complex is having a door decorating contest, so we did ours like a mummy.So then, we decided the inside needs to be as festive as the outside, so we kept decorating.  

So I think we all know that I am a kid, and below is further evidence. We had to unroll the streamers so they could fit around the door. So we had long rolls of streamer. Ere go, I run down the hallway with them.... multiple times. It was fantastic. 
THINGS THAT MAKE MOLLY HAPPY :]
  • Face timing Brandi who is back in the motherland!

  • Being scared out of my wits at the Haunted Mill with Ian,Tori, and Cooper. One of the better Saturday nights I've had in awhile:)

  • New friends! Jacob and Ryan sat and talked to me so I wouldn't be lonely when I was accidentally locked out of my apt. And then we went long boarding(I didn't even biff it this time!)
  • Seeing my now-married roommates and catching up at Cocoa Bean
  • G's Dairy- best ice cream in all of Rexburg.


  • I passed my observation! I am basically done with my block Practicum class, just one more paper then 2 less credits to worry about
  • Watching Little Mermaid with the roommates
  • I will forever and always be a Summer girl, but Fall is growing on me

No comments:

Post a Comment