Wednesday, December 11, 2013

You ARE ready. You ARE prepared. So Rise and Shine.


This video is so fantastic! Just what I need for Finals Week.

"For YOU the Laws of Physics are Merely a Suggestion"
THINGS THAT MAKE MOLLY HAPPY:]
-Fantastic teachers who prepared me for State Exams so I can be certified to become a teacher
-Talking to my siblings on the phone, even if it is only for a few minutes
- Diet Coke w/ Lime
-When I am up late and the apartment is sooooo quiet
-Going to Utah this weekend!
-T minus 7 days until I come home and cook up a storm in the kitchen with the family
-The rose some random lady gave me at the store last night
- Between the moon and the snow, you can see clear at night, even though its midnight.
- Tori. You make me so happy that you are my friend(:
Tori won this beauty at my bowling lesson in PE. I told her to sign her name next to mine. Now we are one :)


Ummm yeah that's it.... Off to take my Literacy State Exam #2 and #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment