Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same."- 5SOS







Currently listening to: "Wherever You Are" by 5 Seconds of Summer

Okay, so I am just going to come right out and say it. Sometimes having cancer eventually brings some perks. 



I am SO happy to say  that come July 28-August 2, I will be having an awesome adventure in Tarkio, Montana (basically Missoula)  where I will be kayaking for free!
Its through this awesome group called First Descents, a non profit organization designed to help get cancer survivors (between ages 15 and 39) outdoors! There are things like rock climbing, hiking, and kayaking, and probably more... I just didnt hear. Timing, location and interest led me to choose kayaking!

I AM SO EXCITED. Words really cannot adequately describe how happy I am right now. I love China, but one thing that makes it difficult for me to live here is the horrid air pollution and lack of trees or water I can swim in. Lucky for me there is an abundance of all of that in Montana :)



Meanwhile in my dreams....
Maybe one day I can be as hardcore as this dude. But that day probably wont come this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment