Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello Seattle

Currently listening to: Owl City

So the company I went to China with would only flew me into Seattle, which was at first aggravating. But then I decided to make a fun trip out of it. My old roommate Chelsea was a real gem and picked me up from the airport! Then she took me to my first American dish (Qdoba, it was delicious) and let me stay with her and her friendly family for the night! I really don't know what I would have done without her, probably stuck at the airport overnight I guess...

Chelsea and me, Spring 2013
My amazing friends Andrea and Aubrey came from Spokane to pick me up the next day! 















So after we walk through Pike's Place, we  head back to the car. We see a man taking pictures of Aubrey's car and think thats super weird... until we see the front of her car. Yep. the whole bumper was hanging on by like 2 bolts. 

















Dont panic people... just root beer!

The fire was ridiculously hot, but I wanted a smore, so sacrifices had to be made.


No comments:

Post a Comment