Wednesday, July 23, 2014

T minus 3 days til my adventure in Montana! woot woot

SO lately....

Today at work a 16 ft wood board was dropped on my head... not fun.... luckily there's only a small contusion of some sort on my ear. We were unloading from a truck, and I was trying to reach up and grab the board. Someone called our names and we both lost focus for a sec and Bryson dropped the board on me. 

I have just been working a lot, trying to keep busy. For the last two weeks I have been "supervising" for rouging" (aka I drive the vans because I am over 21). This week I helped load the trains full of grain, because we need to empty our bins before the new grain comes in. I also learned to drive a fork lift, though not well yet,















In other news....
I was lucky enough to go to lunch with Tracie and Grandma Hansen a few weeks ago! Grandma tried protesting, but I got my camera out anyway and she caved ;) Tracie didnt though...

No comments:

Post a Comment