Monday, October 10, 2011

Apology to my Body

So, I like to read Nat-the-Fat-Rat  (Mormon Housewife) and she had this old entry that I really liked. It links to this one as well. All about loving your body, and apologizing for mistreating it. My turn!

Dear Body:

  • Natural Brown Hair: I am sorry for hating you and feeling so plain next to blondies.
  • Ears: I am sorry for the profanity you listen to at work and never say anything
  • Mouth: I am sorry for not always flossing my teeth or using mouth wash at night
  • Knees: I am so sorry for all the pain I put you through in high school! I have since decided it was not worth it
  • I am sorry for not always giving you sufficient sleep at night
  • Brain: I am sorry for all the negative thoughts I keep stored in my brain. What a waste of space!
  • Feet: I am sorry for hating how wide you are. You are stable and you help me get to where I need to be. 
  • I am sorry for sometimes intentionally scraping you or cutting you. You don't deserve it! 
  • Tummy: You actually are fairly proportionate for your body. I am sorry for being upset with you. I will go to the gym more and so you can feel the burn!

Love, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment