Monday, October 10, 2011

Rain. Rain. Rain


My body feels so great! It has been a while since I really worked my body. I saw the rain outside and my leg muscles were just itching to go for a run so.... I did! It felt so great. There was well, a lot of rain as you can see. I ran a couple miles and my lungs and legs felt it. I love it!
So you cannot see it really well, but the dark part of my legs were bright red in real life! My legs got pretty cold on my run, but it felt fantastic(:
Things to be happy about [:
  • Different Seasons
  • People noticing you smell nice
  • Board Games. Simple way to entertain you
  • Gilmore Girls
  • I MIGHT get to nanny in D.C- we will see what pans out!
  • Prayer- remember you are never alone!
  • Changing colors of fall
  • Crispy leaves on the sidewalk
  • Pea-coats & Scarves & Rain boots


No comments:

Post a Comment