Monday, April 14, 2014

"I've got skeletons" Eli Young Band

Currently listening to: Skeletons by Eli Young Band


Some random pictures I meant to post forever ago.

 This store makes me giggle everytime I pass, even though its only a clothing store. Its how I know that its my bus stop at Dashikou.
There is fruit everywhere here! Its great, I love to buy from the streets. #thepineappleincident #howimetyourmother

I found my name in China!! I was so excited, I skipped across the street and Garrin took my picture.

Not a great angle, but I talked one of my students into doing the moonwalk like Michael Jackson! I consider today a succesful day of teaching.


I love my students! Some of them are a bit cheeky, but I love 'em anyways. I told one student I liked his origami, and he made me one! Then the rest came flooding in, and now they decorate my wall!



                                      




                                     


                                                





My excellent exploring buddy! (even if i feel like a giant next to her)



This Buddha statue about to be placed in the temple we found still under construction. We probably weren't supposed to be there, but that's the beauty of being a foreigner. "Oh we weren't supposed to be here? Sorry we cant read the signs..."

In case you werent aware, elephants are my favorite animal. 

The pagoda we spotted which led us to the sweet park.




- Some random Chinese man paid for my dinner one night, it was so nice! It sort of made up for the fact that I straight up lost some money out of my pocket.

-Skyping my family! Feeling loved :) (Especially when the connection cuts out many times and they still call back)

No comments:

Post a Comment