Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"We were raised on it." Sam Hunt

Currently listening to: Raised on It by Sam Hunt ( lately I have been loving country music on spotify)



When Garrin, Ben and I get together to watch Scrubs. 

Not like the traditional swing...

Walking around Zhenjiang, I love how green everything is here.

Love these guys!

I had to document the place where I eat atleast 2 X a week. This is the "Chinese Hamburger" Place

These students asked for my autograph and made me feel like a celebrity.





This weeks game: Chalkboard Scrabble. It turned out to be pretty fun.



This is how much my students love me. I saw him doing this between classes, but he jumped down before I could take a picture. So I asked him to hop back up there so I could document it. And he did, even though everyone was staring!


This may be slightly inapropriate... But it is on a window that I saw while driving my bike and couldnt just ignore it. During the day, plain view!

This picture does not do the size of this bowl justice.

My new friend Candice. We both love Big Bang Theory and Modern Family, and her English is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment