Friday, June 15, 2012

I have a job for the 7 week break! And it will give pay 9.50 an hour (2.25 more than I would get paid here in Rexburg) and I will get 90 hours a week! Basically, its just awesome. I am excited to work with those lovely ladies below, and climbing the elevators again (and being able to see all of the tiny towns I am cleaning) and rock climbing after work! (and Red Robins:)




There is just something about washing the campfire smell out of your hair and cleaning sand out of your jeans that makes me smile. Because while I am digging the sand out of my jeans, I remembers how it got there. Like jumping off the edge and landing in the sand. And riding the three wheeler with Kyle and legitimately feeling terrified it was going to tip  over and sitting around the fire roasting mallows. Without fail I think of the Sandlot every time I make a smore.  Oh, and the Capri Suns  were delicious, and they reminded me of my childhood. 







happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment