Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life begins at your comfort zone



So... this pretty much sums up me right now.
I love reading- it basically my most favoritest thing in the world. What makes that better? Oh, doing it outside:) I love being out in the sun- you just feel warm, with not a care in the world (at the moment)
I am also just a big old fashioned girl at heart, I hate is when a woman acts like she is dumb just go get a guy's attention (so annoying!) or thinks that getting married is just going to solve all her problems. But, I am a sucker for when a guy opens the door for me, and I like to dress so that guys can use their imagination, at least a little bit;) Not quite sure what that makes me...
Life begins at your comfort zone: how true that is. This semester I have not made a whole lot of headway with the whole talking-to-people-even-though-I-don't-wanna thing, but I have made headway on doing scary things. I have become a bit of a junkie for jumping off things?
Bonfires? Yeah, they're awesome. As previously stated, I love being warm and a fire helps out with that :) And, the smell just reminds me of my childhood and of my dad. Every girl has a soft spot in her heart for her daddy right?
Last weekend I went to the lake with some friends and tried jumping off a rope swing for the first time.I am proud to say I did it three times! (It takes a surprisingly lot of strength to hurl your body off a log quickly)  I may or may not have biffed it the first time. I fell off the rope with style and barreled into the lake. The lake was so gorgeous! But it was still really cold- apparently I ran into the lake Baywatch style... major awkward. I wasn't trying out, I promise. Basically I just love being outside. Plain and simple.

THINGS THAT MAKE MOLLY HAPPY:]
  • I got a lot of homework done today! Yay for being productive
  • Tori burned me the new Maroon 5 CD and, I love it!
  • Air conditioning, yep its pretty rad
  • I get to go home for July 4th! (best holiday after Christmas, hands down)
  • Reading on my kindle I have been trying to watch less tv and read more.
  • My legs hurt from running. A good kind of hurt
  • I didn't wake up once last night while sleeping!
  • I made the guilt free alfredo sauce for dinner and it was freaking fantastic
  • The semester countdown has begun! Less than a month

No comments:

Post a Comment