Sunday, June 10, 2012

Its summer!

There is just something awesome about being a kid again and reliving the glory days. I remember climbing the apple tree (hard to climb back down), jumping off the chicken house roof (try to not get caught by Mom), aaand building forts. With lots of pillows and blankets. So we recreated my childhood for one night. I have not built one in a long time, so  it required the use of our imaginations and a lot of safety pins. We then proceeded to watch Prison Break and then Jim Gaffigan. He is so funny!



I went bridge jumping! As in, I actually jumped off the bridge! I felt so proud of myself. It was I am not going to lie... I-Cover was not my favorite Saturday night here in the Burg. But, I was there with Tori and Allison, so they make pretty much everything awesome.










No comments:

Post a Comment