Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm all crafty now

Right now: I am listening to All Time Low. I will forever love them.


Sharpie + Dollar Store mugs + Bake at 350 for 30 mins = easiest personalization ever. (pride and prejudice!)I made one of these! Except, I did different quotes ( I don't have my camera handy, so you get the pinterest pictures:) It is super easy, you just get some cheap mugs - make sure they are super clean, its gross to clean it off later. You write on them with sharpie, and then put them in the oven at 350 for 25-30 minutes and voila. Cutesy mug for almost nothing.


So, sometimes I get a bit down on my situation in life. Who doesn't have those crappy days? Well, just remember...



Happiness

THINGS THAT MAKE MOLLY HAPPY:]
  • Going to the lake
  • Getting some sun from previously mentioned lake
  • Doing things that scare me (like jumping off a rope swing)
  • Air conditioning (yeah, it's 91 degrees outside)
  • Home teachers that visit every month without fail
  • 4 weeks to go! (You can do it Molly... You can do it...)
  • Listen to people talk who have real accents
  • Friends who make class go by quicker





2 comments:

  1. Those are some nice pictures you got there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes I stole your pics, they were just so awesome:)

    ReplyDelete